Anime: Naruto

11/22/2013 Mia 0 Comments

Naruto
&
Naruto Shippuden
Naruto is by far the best anime and manga in the world I have EVER seen, and I've sen quite a lot anime.
If you haven't seen it I advise you too.
Basically the series starts.... Twelve years when the powerful Biju(Tailed beast) Kyuubi no Kitsane(Nine-tailed Demon Fox) attacked the ninja village Konohagakure(Hidden Village in the leaves), killing many people. In response, the leader of Konoha -the Yondaime Hokage(Forth Fire-Shadow)- sacrificed his life to seal the demon inside the a newborn Naruto Uzumaki, and the story goes from there. I don't want to ruin anything so it goes from their. The order for watching it is Naruto then Naruto Shippuden if you don't know.
Naruto if my Favorite anime EVER!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: